The Benefits of Being an ALP Partner School:
- You receive highly-trained, volunteer tutors who provide individualized, research-based reading instruction to struggling readers.
- You have an ALP Site Coordinator assigned to your school, who acts as liaison between your school and the ALP tutors.
- You have priority when we place new tutors.
- You have the opportunity to collaborate with ALP in recruiting new tutors.
The Responsibilities of an ALP Partner School:
- Provide dedicated space for our tutoring sessions.
- Work with ALP Site Coordinator to select appropriate students for tutoring and monitor student progress.
- Provide us with feedback to ensure a successful partnership.
If you are interested in becoming an ALP Partner School, please contact Steve Hall, Executive Director, at email@example.com or 704.749.6162.
“I’ve volunteered a lot in schools, and actually tutored children, but I always wondered if I really helped them. As an ALP Tutor, I know it’s working. You see the lights go on.”
Marion, ALP Tutor